Longhorn Fab 200901-LB Traction Bars log bed
The Longhorn Fab 200901-LB Traction Bars are specially built for your 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax Long Bed Pickup. Designed as a bolt-on upgrade, these Traction Bars are built using the highest quality hardware and install with just hand tools! Nearly every Duramax has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!Longhorn Fab Shop listened to the demands and created a simple, cost effective solution to the problem. Longhorn Traction Bars are affordable enough for the daily driven truck, yet strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you’ll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation of the Longhorn Traction Bars.
- Manufactured In The USA!
- Installs With Basic Hand Tools
- Laser Cut & CNC Bent Brackets Ensure Perfect Fit
- NO Welding Or Fabrication Required - Bolt On Kit!
- Completely Adjustable For Suspension Preloading Without Removal
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Length: 86" (For Long Bed Models)
- Massive 2" Diameter Heavy-Duty Steel Tube
- Fits Stock Ride Height Up To 12" Suspension Lift